Nano SD Image Checklist
This is a checklist that is genralized for all our events. We can't assume any network connectivity at these events.
- Image is based on the Nvidia Jetson image
- There is a user "donkey" with a password "car"
- The desktop has Chromium and Terminl locked at the top
- The DonkeyCar Bookmarks are in place
- The default WiFi is setup and working for the event (use a guest account if we are at company site?)
- A virtual envinroment is setup and the user is set to that automatically at the end of the .basrc script
- The Latest DonkeyCar software installed consistently and tested
- Swap file setup (at least 6 gig) for compiling OpenCV
- The CSI Camera demo is installed from the Jetson Hacks site to test the camera and do face recognition demos
- The evtest program in installed to test the Logitech F710 joystick
- The default config.py and myconfig.py are setup and customized for the CSI camera
- The default image in the config.py file is 224X224
- The "desktop" apps (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations) have been removed from the default dock
- The Chrome browser and the Terminal are on the dock
- The Chome bookmark bar is enabled (go to the Chrome Settings)
- The latest version of OpenCV (cv2) is installed, compiled and tested
- Decent python editor?
- Jupyter notebook support (arm version!)
- Sample Jupyter notebooks installed for viewing tub data and cleaning up the tub files (removing data with no speed)
- Can we write a menu-driven UNIX script that will automatically copy tubs to a GPU server and get a model back?
- Can we assign static IP addresses and names to each car (dk1, dk2, dk3)
- Can we assume that ALL cars use the same default calibration?
- Can we write a short test script to verify that all the components are installed and working?
- What standards should we have for the GPU servers (Ubuntu, not RedHat)
- What other